Symptoms Of A Stroke Pay ATTENTION!!!
There is a difference between cardiovascular disease, heart attack and a stroke. Even though we often see them as the same thing they are much different and they are all deadly. The cerebrovascular diseases, are today one of the leading causes of death worldwide, and one of the leading causes of disability in adults. Such attacks can manifest due to a variety of factors. Here you can read about the symptoms of a stroke so that you can be alert to this deadly disease.
A stroke or attack vascular brain, occurs when blood flow going to the brain does not get to him in the right way, and after this failure, oxygen levels that go to the brain do not reach the indicated manner. This makes parts of our brain to begin to die.
Another most common cause of this type of attack happens when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures and causes bleeding that can damage the brain tissue and compress the brain against the skull, which causes blood pressure to rise and cause serious damage.
Symptoms of a stroke
It is important to note that there are two types of attacks brain vascular; the ischemic stroke , which occurs when a blood clot blocks a blood vessel in the brain, and hemorrhagic stroke , which occurs when a aneurism vessel within the brain bursts.
20% of cases are hemorrhagic stroke, while the other 80% are ischemic. Still, it is always likely that after an ischemic attack, a brain hemorrhage occurs.
If we are able to detect such an attack in the first 60 minutes of its manifestation, it is very likely that we can reverse it .
- Weakness in a body part; usually in an arm or leg.
- sudden trouble when speaking or moving the mouth (like if you are drunk).
- sudden confusion or trouble understanding things.
- Loss or decreased vision.
- Sudden trouble when standing, walking or moving.
- balance or coordination problems.
- Problems when swallowing.
- Sudden headache.
- Difficulty time to recognize family members or close associates.
- Sudden tiredness and fatigue.
Know the symptoms of a stroke to prevent the disease. We should all be aware of this information, so we ask you to share it with all your friends and acquaintances, as it could save someone’s life. Thank you!