5 simple exercises to have spectacular legs
Although it may be difficult at first to get accustomed to the exercise routine, to strengthen and shape the legs it is essential that we be consistent with their practice
As we know, when it comes to enjoying spectacular legs and perfect, genetics is always decisive.
Now if we do not have it be another chance to show off a more shapely, firmer and proportionate legs : take care of every day through diet and exercise.
In fact, even if we have that key factor that is inheriting the good constitution of our family, it will not serve us if we do not maintain adequate habits of life.
Sedentary lifestyle and food little successful their toll . The fat accumulates, the muscles lose strength, varicose veins, orange peel appear …
Over the years, our stupendous legs will cease to be so much as to be hidden in long pants, be it summer or winter.
Today in our space we propose to make changes. We invite you to get going, to care more about your health and enter in your day to day these exercises.
Performed properly, they can help us have more beautiful legs.
1. Strength, endurance and balance
We start our exercise routine with a very simple one. For this, we will need a place where we can hold ourselves. It is enough to have before us, for example, the back of a chair.
Take note of the steps you have to take:
- We will stand, with our ankles close together.
- Next, lift your left leg back, tightening your foot so that it is straight (hold your hand on the back of the chair).
- Then we place the head and torso so as to form a horizontal line from the head to the foot (note the picture above).
- Make sure your back is as straight as possible. Hold this position while you breathe deeply 5 times.
Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
2. Squatting on a chair
This exercise requires some effort and intensity. If we get used to it and we do it every day, we will gradually have spectacular legs.
Take note of how to do it:
- Sit in a chair, with your back straight.
- Separate knees and gains strength from the ankles while you wake up (use closed and comfortable slippers).
- You should raise yourself at all: it is a few feet separating the back of the chair itself to maintain this position 1 minute.
Then, stand up, take a deep breath and repeat the exercise. Try to do 5 reps.
3. A little more resistance
With this exercise so simple work area calves, buttocks and all the fitness of our legs to gain in strength and endurance.
As we can see, with some ingenuity and will we can carry out great work routines without having to go to the gym.
Take note of how to do this exercise.
- Set before you a chair not too high.
- Lift one leg so that the heel is on the chair.
- Then lift it up a few centimeters and hold that position without losing balance for 30 seconds.
Repeat this exercise about 10 times.
4. Torsion on one side and resistance on the legs
The next exercise is a little more complicated. However, given its benefits and the ease with which we can carry it out at home, it is worth doing daily.
Take note of how to do it:
- Stand with your feet together.
- Bend your knees slightly forward, while pushing the hips back.
- You must feel some stress on the knees and thighs .
- Then raise your arms forward and up to then rotate the torso to the right side and place your left elbow on the outside of the knee right.
(Look at the image above that illustrates the exercise, is easier than it seems and requires, in turn, some resistance in the legs).
Hold the position for one minute, rest and repeat 5 times.
5. The star exercise for a few legs 10
To perform this exercise, we will first lie on our side on a very firm mat. It is important that to carry out this routine we hold ourselves well with our arms.
- First support the right elbow. Meanwhile, the other hand should be firm on the carpet so that, thus, can make the effort required exercise.
- Right hip, also close to the ground, will have to make hard as you raise both legs a bit like making the shape of a scissor .
- Hold this position open for 10 seconds and rest, then restart.
To conclude, these 5 exercises, simple in appearance, require considerable effort, a lot of resistance and a great dose of daily will to carry them out.
Dedicate at least half an hour a day to find out how these routines and, gradually, your legs look great.